St. Louis County’s Only Full-Service Pediatric Hospital
Mercy Children's Hospital welcomes more children into the world than any other hospital in St. Louis. But our care for kids doesn’t end in the delivery room.
At Mercy Children’s Hospital, we see kids through anything childhood brings. From coughs, croup and broken bones to more serious concerns, like autism, heart problems, even cancer.
Mercy Children's Hospital St. Louis is part of Mercy Kids, a network of pediatricians dedicated to meeting the needs of every child, every day. It is powered b y more than 700 pediatricians and family doctors in partnership with 125 pediatric specialists. Anchored by two acute care pediatric hospitals in St. Louis and Springfield, Mo., Mercy Kids offers a full range of services to support healthy childhoods, including pediatric, specialty and developmental services.
Mercy Children’s Hospital is:
- A dedicated children's hospital on the Mercy Hospital campus
- A team of pediatric specialists in more than 30 different specialties
- St. Louis County’s only pediatric intensive care unit
- The top neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) in the area
- A children’s emergency department with pediatricians who specialize in emergency medicine
- An outpatient Tests and Treatments Center, designed to make kids comfortable
- A welcoming place for families, where parents and little patients can remain close.