- Mercy Heart and Vascular Center
- Outpatient Surgery Center
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (Level IIIA)
- Emergency Department
- Mercy Physicians’ Plaza: A multispecialty clinic including Family Practice, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology, Critical Care, Radiology, Infusion Center
Mercy in Northwest Arkansas
- Ambulatory Surgery Center - Bentonville
- Convenient Care - Bentonville
- Clinic Locations:
- Bella Vista
- Pea Ridge
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation - Rogers
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Center - Bentonville
- 1950 - The community-run Rogers Memorial Hospital opens.
- 1951 - The Dominican Sisters are asked to take over hospital operations. The name is changed to St. Mary’s Hospital.
- 1995 - St. Mary’s transfers to the Sisters of Mercy Health System.
- 2008 - Mercy Northwest Arkansas opens a new facility on Interstate 49 in Rogers.
- 2016 - Mercy announces $247 million Community Presence Plan to expand hospital and clinic operations
- 2019 - Mercy completes the expansion with the opening of a new seven-story tower at the hospital.
Just the Facts
- Among the first health care organizations in the U.S. to have a comprehensive, integrated electronic health record that provides real-time, paperless access to patient information.
- MyMercy, a free service, allows patients to remotely onnect with their doctors, plus see medical information, view test results, renew prescriptions, schedule appointments and e-visits using a personal computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Telemedicine allows patients to have virtual visits with specialists from miles away through a secure video connection.
- Electronic intensive care unit (eICU) system which provides remote monitoring of intensive care patients.
- National Top 100 Hospital, the only one in Arkansas, according to IBM Watson Health
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) five-star rating, the highest given
- "A" safety grade from The Leapfrog Group
- Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval in hip and knee joint replacement
- Joint Commission Primary Stroke Center
- Gold Plus stroke designation from the American Heart and Stoke Associations
- Chest Pain Center with PCI (percutaneous coronary intervention) from the Society of Chest Pain Centers
- Chest Pain Center v6 accreditation from American College of Cardiology
- Cardiovascular rehabilitation certification byfrom American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Energy Star designation from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for 10 consecutive years.. An Energy Star facility meets strict energy performance standards and uses less energy.
- "Most Wired" according to the American Hospital Association for health information technology
About Mercy Overall
By the Numbers (Fiscal Year 2019)
- Acute Licensed Beds: 208
- Clinic and Outpatient Facilities: 61
- Hospital Co-workers: 2,622
- Mercy Clinic Physicians: 213
- Acute Inpatient Discharges: 11,295
- Surgeries (Inpatient and Outpatient): 11,197
- Emergency Visits: 57,662
- Births: 1,581
- Outpatient Visits: 220,108
- Traditional Charity Care: $7.5 million
- Unreimbursed Medicaid: $12.7 million
- Other Community Benefits: $2.8 million