Experience orthopedic care that's all-together better.
Mercy Orthopedic Hospital in Fort Smith, AR, is a new, all-in-one experience for patients needing orthopedic care. The 69,000-square-foot facility is the final piece of our musculoskeletal campus which already includes a convenient care center, clinic offices, rehabilitation facilities and an ambulatory surgery center. Now the staff here can care for everything from the broken arm of a child’s misadventures to an athlete’s knee injury to a baby boomer’s hip replacement all in one location. It’s orthopedic care designed to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible.
- 24 fully-furnished patient rooms designed for comfort of post-surgical patients
- 10,138 square foot outpatient rehabilitation area with a therapy pool serving more than 100 patients per day
- Pre-operative testing area where patients will come prior to surgery for a physical, EKG, x-ray and lab screening
- Surgery registration
- Café serving breakfast, lunch and a light dinner with seating for 50 and patio dining available
- Waiting/vending area for families
The greatest feature of our new orthopedic hospital is our team of dedicated doctors, nurses and staff. These professionals provide the exceptional care for which Mercy is known, with an emphasis on improving individual functional ability and quality of life.