Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital is located at Highway 65 and Evans Road in Springfield, MO. The Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital provides inpatient rehabilitation services for patients recovering from strokes, brain or spinal-cord injuries, amputations, complex orthopedic injuries and other conditions.
Designed to promote recuperation outside the traditional hospital setting, Mercy Rehabilitation Hospital incorporates many unique features, including:
- Brain-injury unit with monitored rooms, specialized beds, patient lifts, and dedicated therapy space and dining area
- Dedicated stroke care unit with specialized equipment
- Gymnasiums featuring high-tech therapy devices and treatments
- Specially equipped rooms for bariatric patients
- Special apartment where patients and families can practice daily living tasks
- Private, family-friendly rooms with sleeper chairs
- Pet therapy and other recreational programs
- Outdoor healing garden and walking trail to assist in rehabilitation
The greatest feature of our new rehabilitation hospital is our dedicated team of clinicians. These rehab professionals provide the exceptional patient care for which Mercy is known, with an emphasis on improving individual functional ability and quality of life.