Whether it’s a broken thumb, a stroke or a critical auto injury, an emergency can set off all our emotional sirens. It’s good to know that Mercy Emergency Trauma Center in Springfield, MO is close by and fully equipped. Mercy is a Missouri and Arkansas designated Level 1 Trauma and Burn Center. Level 1 is the highest designation for emergency/trauma care. At any time, day or night, we have surgeons and anesthesiologists ready to tend to you or your loved one, plus quick access to specialists in orthopedics, neurosurgery, emergency medicine, radiology, internal medicine and critical care.
Our Life Line air ambulance service and Mercy EMS provide life-saving rapid response. Our Level 1 Trauma Center is a leader in safety and injury prevention in Missouri, with the state's only full-time, hospital-based injury prevention coordinator.
- 24-hour staffing of surgeons and anesthesiologists
- Ready access to specialists
- The region's only Burn Unit
- 35,000-mile transport coverage via EMS ground units and Lifeline air ambulance
- Excellent educational, preventative and outreach programs