Mercy Hospital Ada is a not-for-profit, acute-care facility serving Pontotoc County in south-central Oklahoma. We offer a full suite of health services in the Ada, OK area including cancer care, cardiology, emergency care, rehabilitation services (including physical, occupational and speech therapy), laboratory, wound care, and others.
We also maintain our own ambulance (EMS) fleet that serves all of Pontotoc County.
The hospital recently received the Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission for Accreditation of Health Care Organizations (JCAHO).
For more information about Mercy Hospital Ada, call us at (580) 332-2323.
Mercy Hospital Ada's main entrance is open from 5:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m. daily. Family members who have obtained permission by the patient’s physician or hospital administration may use the Emergency Department entrance after visiting hours. RehabCare has specific hours to allow patients a speedy recovery.
4:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. - Monday – Friday
1:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. - Saturday
9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. - Sunday
Reflections Behavioral Health
2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. - Saturday - Sunday
Visitors are welcome but limited to only those who have been approved by the guardian or noted in the chart.
To support quality care for patients, visitors are asked to observe the guidelines below:
- Mercy Hospital Ada is a tobacco-free campus. Visitors may not smoke in patient rooms or on hospital grounds.
- Visitors should dress appropriately and wear a shirt and shoes.
- The number of visitors in a patient's room is restricted by the location of the room. Please check with the nurse or nurse’s station.
- The age of a visitor is restricted by the location of the room. Please check with the nurse or nurse’s station.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Visitors should not bring food or beverages to patients unless approved by their doctor or nurse.
- To protect the privacy of our patients, overnight guests are not allowed in semi-private rooms.
- Additional guidelines may apply to certain areas of the hospital.