As a 336-bed acute care hospital in Fort Smith, AR, Mercy Hospital Fort Smith has more than a 100-year history of providing care to all who need it. Today, we’re focused on building a better health care experience for you and your family. We do it with a dedicated team of health care professionals, innovative technology and new services. Our tradition of compassionate care and exceptional service remain.
If and when you need us, we pray you’ll find Mercy Hospital Fort Smith to be a place of health and healing.
Our services include:
- An outpatient center with diagnostic and outpatient testing and surgery services
- A women’s center providing neonatology, OB anesthesia, digital mammography equipment and labor/delivery services. The hospital also provides a Level III neonatal intensive care unit.
- The Hembree Cancer Center serving patients with a comprehensive approach to treatment including the latest in radiation therapy.
- Home care, hospice and palliative care
- A sleep disorders center
- Wound care with hyperbaric medicine
Like all Mercy facilities, we care for our patients with expertise and unceasing compassion. It’s a difference you can feel. And it’s the reason Mercy Hospital Fort Smith is continually recognized for exceptional customer service.